VisionID Technology Days
What is a technology day?
A VisionID technology day is an opportunity for organisations to view the latest in enterprise mobility and data capture technology on-site in their own organisation. The technology day would involve us coming on-site with a variety of products that would suit applications within the host’s organisation.
One of greatest benefits of our technology days is that employees can visit our stand throughout the day, at times that suit them, to get hands on experience with products and to ask questions.
What are the benefit of a technology day?
- Better understanding of how the products work.
- 1-2-1 consultation with VisionID sales and engineer personnel.
- Live demos of the products.
- Hand on experience with products.
Solutions on display:
Below outlines products which can be available on our technology day. This is not an exhaustive list and customers can request specific products to view and, we will do our best to accomodate where possible.
- Zebra ZT barcode label printer series (ZT410/ZT620).
- Zebra barcode scanners (DS8108, DS457).
- Zebra mobile computers (TC20, TC75, MC9200, TC8000).
- Zebra GT800 desktop barcode label printer.
- Zebra FX7400 fixed RFID reader with assortments of RFID tags.
- Ribbons and labels (cross selection to demonstrate uses and applications).
- Cognex vision systems (Dataman 8600, Dataman 300 and Insight 2000).
- Mobile workstation.
- Blueline touch PC.
- Elo touch screen.