Are you Ready to return to the office?
For many of us, this will be the first time we step foot in the office since March 2020. Though this is a great milestone for society there will also be a significant amount of work to do to get offices ready to rehouse employees.
According to the Work Safely Protocol COVID-19 National Protocol for Employers and Workers document issued by the government
- keep a log of contacts to facilitate contact tracing,
- inform workers and others of the purpose of the log.
- maintain up-to-date information on all workers.
VisionID can ensure that you meet government standards with SureTraceID, our Social Distancing & Contact Tracing solution for businesses.
Watch VisionID Returning Safely to the Office Webinar
Senator Garret Ahearne
Avril Buckley from Sysco
Martin Leahy from Biomarin
Real Time Reporting with Early Warning Features
- Real Time user level contact tracing
- Track and report on every proximity event for all users
- Pinpoint and isolate staff quickly.
- Know where you need to disinfect based on movement history of all infected staff
- Ensure social distancing is being followed.
- Keep your operations running.
- Get staff back to work safely
The Work Safely Protocol COVID-19 National Protocol for Employers and Workers document issued by the government states that in settings where 2-metre worker separation cannot be ensured by organisational means, alternative protective measures should be put in place. “For example: maintain a distance of at least 1 metre or as much distance as is reasonably practicable.”
Our easy-to-use software means that distance can be altered from 2 metres to 1.5 or 1 in line with government guidelines. This software also builds the Contact Tracing component of the solution. This provides a historical trace report to determine possible co-worker exposure, if a worker is suspected of/or has tested positive for COVID-19.
Easy to Use With Intuitive Controls
Staff choose between Wristband or Lanyard
Assign Unique Anonymised IDs to Each Staff Member
Staff get Back to Work Safely With all Proximity Events Tracked
Instantly Track, Trace and Monitor Proximity Events for all Staff Members
- Track every proximity event for all staff members
- Real time updates to each staff member’s proximity events.
- Securely store all user level proximity data on the cloud
- Implement an early warning system based on criteria you set.