Touchmonitors and Touchcomputers
Touchscreen-based systems virtually eliminate errors because users select from clearly defined menus. The information on each screen is limited in number and options, thus providing step-by-step, fail-safe sequences to guide the user through complex procedures. This greatly simplifies medical diagnostics applications for example, where voluminous databases must be accessed quickly and easily. Touchscreen’s are also useful in simplifying process-control applications involving many buttons or switches and for applications where system contents require protection from unauthorised entry.
At VisionID we are confident that we can provide the surest, fastest way to get your touchscreen application up and running and ensure it stays that way for a long time.
- You get a Touchmonitor designed for touch
- Off-the-shelf Touchmonitors get you up and running quickly
- You avoid safety risks to yourself or your monitor
- Elo provides ruggedized packaging
- You have all the information you need
- Elo Touchmonitors come with agency approvals