The Mobility Cloud: mobilising your workforce - improving productivity and efficiency
With this in mind VisionID have partnered with In2Sequence who specialise in delivering field-force management systems focusing on the needs of mobile workers within companies to deliver a unique solution “the mobility cloud”.
This cloud based software is a comprehensive business management product built to operate over networks to collect and manage data from many types of field deployed devices such as PDA’s scanners and biometric devices and offers solutions to many verticals such as:
- Pest control
- Facility management
Quickly and easily accessed through any web browser and a large number of internet-enabled devices, it offers an extremely powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use product that leverages the web to provide a single, integrated view of facilities and maintenance activities across your portfolio, either locally or globally.
The benefits of the mobility cloud include:
- Increased efficiencies by automating administrative duties reducing your overhead costs and staff efforts
- Optimised work flow processes increasing staff productivity and allowing you to provide an improved quality service
- Improved job planning and scheduling enabling you to improve staff resource allocation
- Cost efficient as there is no capital outlay on infrastructural costs such as hardware and IT management
- Easy to use reporting tools providing you with intelligent information in real time
- Flexible modular design provides you with extendibility as demands arise enabling you to accommodate future needs and growth
- Allow our customers to sign off on jobs, proving the job was completed therefore reducing wasted time resolving disputed invoicing
This unrivaled software coupled with our extensive expertise, knowledge and experience with hardware enables us to provide you with a customisable solution to tend to your every need as a company employing mobile worker. We can also help you configure the software and develop the necessary business frameworks to your specific needs.
For further information on the “Mobility Cloud” please contact us on +353 (0)52 618 1858.