Service & Support
Professional Services offer a variety of onsite and remote training services for a host of products including but not limited to Bartender label design, Cardstudio Card Printing Software and Label Printer Maintenance.
For larger groups training can also be hosted at our Customer Technology Centre. Please contact our Professional Services team to discuss your requirements.
Ensuring you choose the right technology solution is pivotal to your company’s day to day operations and future development.
- Gather and discuss requirements
- Analyse and review current infrastructure
- Design and combine hardware/software specifications
- Evaluate the solution on-site for trial period
- Conduct site surveys for ATEX, RFID, Wireless Networks, Mobile Computing
- Run and manage technical trials to test prospective solutions
- Deliver an in-depth project plan
Integrate your entire solution, from networks to devices and applications giving you the re-assurance and confidence of a smooth transition and deployment.
- Project manage the solution implementation
- Deploy, commission and test solutions
- Integrate hardware and software within current infrastructure
- Provide physical and virtual training sessions (onsite, classroom, online)
Ensuring optimal performance from your solutions is crucial for efficient business operations and ensuring minimal downtime.
- Provide preventative and proactive maintenance
- Subscription to VisionID Care plans
- Use of client helpdesk and Priority Incident Management Service
- Login access to the Customer Support Portal
- Support through telephone, email and chat
- Manage services and remote diagnostics
- Refresh of hardware, software, firmware and product updates
- Call out or return to base repair services
Meet our Professional Services staff
Help Desk Manager
Leader of a Team of Professional, Multilingual technicians who provide first and second level support to our top tier Customers;
Specialist in Mobility and Managed Services; Certified Electronics Technician; Certified I.T. professional.
Professional Services Manager
Head of Service and Support Department. Background in Electronic Engineering. Over 10 years’ experience In print and deploy solutions.
Professional Services Engineer
Background as a Field Engineer in Telepresence, Networking and Audio-visual.
Professional services trainee
Currently studying network engineering.
Specialising in internal and External Engineering Projects. DCT & IT Solution Expert. Interest in Technology Innovations”