Wi-Fi 6E Technology
Wi-Fi 6E leverages 802.11ax/Wi-Fi 6 capabilities such as high-density, high-capacity, and high-efficiency performance, and extends these capabilities to the 6 GHz band. The vast expansion of frequency enables new use cases and offers improved user experiences, particularly in mission-critical and dense environments.
AP5010 is a universal hardware platform, which simplifies your deployment experience through powerful cloud management and simplified licensing. The AP5010 can run multiple Extreme operating systems, providing flexibility and choice while minimizing total cost of ownership.
Superior tri-frequency radio performance
AP5010 is a Wi-Fi 6E tri-radio AP capable of multiple operating modes, optimizing for maximum performance without trading off security. The AP5010 can transmit with three data radios or with two data radios and dedicated tri-frequency sensor.
- Multi-band filter enables superior radio performance across 5 GHz and 6 GHz spectrum
- Latest in Secure Wi-Fi with Extreme AirDefense, and support for WPA3 and Wi-Fi Enhanced Open
- Gateway designed to protect high risk, wired IoT devices using ExtremeIoT Essentials.
- Optimal user experiences powered by AI/ML with SmartRF and ExtremeCloudIQ CoPilot
- Integrated multi-purpose IoT radio for a variety of IoT applications
- Fully functional Wi-Fi over 802.3at
• Mode 1: 2.4 GHz/5 GHz/6 GHz Data Radios
• Mode 2: 2.4 GHz/5GHz Data radios + Tri-frequency band sensor (2.4GHz / 5GHz / 6GHz)
Includes the latest WPA3 Wi-Fi security standard delivering robust protections for users and IoT devices
Universal Hardware Platform
• On-Premise: WiNG OS (Centralized)
• Cloud: IQ Engine
Thread, Zigbee®, Bluetooth® 5.2 Low Energy, IEEE 802.15.4