Safer. Faster. Smarter.
The RealWear® HMT-1 provides the foundation for Connected Worker programs. Use it in wet, dusty, hot, dangerous and loud industrial environments. A fully rugged head-mounted device, it optionally snaps into safety helmets or attaches to bump caps and can be used with safety glasses or corrective eyewear.
The high-resolution micro display fits just below your line of sight and views like a 7” tablet. It’s an industrial dashboard: there when you need it and out of your way when you don’t.
The HMT-1 works with powerful software applications from our solution partners in four core categories, each optimized for completely hands-free voice control. That means no scrolling, swiping,or tapping - just simple voice commands. Use it for remote mentor video calling, document navigation, guided workflow, mobile forms and industrial IoT data visualization.
Job Task Use Cases
- Vehicle/bucket truck safety inspection
- Installations that deviate from the plan
- Sub contractor progress status checks
- Quality assurance inspections
- Damaged equipment inspection
- Site inspection & walkthrough
- Emergency technical support
- Troubleshooting product failures
- Adhering to company safety standards
- Multi-party video issue resolution
- Instruct, mentor & develop new engineers
- Root cause digital evidence collection
- Digital maintenance record creation
- Non-standard modifications
- Fiber repair step-by step guidance
- Digitally document manager reviews
- Equipment cleaning documentation
- Primary & backup generator testing
- Digitally document maintenance
- 100% Hands free
Voice based operating system with local speech recognition in loud areas.
- Unmatched noise cancellation
Four digital microphones and advanced algorithms.
- Outdoor display
Appears size of 7” tablet, viewable in bright sunlight.
- Full shift internal battery
Field swappable for continuous use.
- PPE compatible
Designed to work with standard hard helmets, bump caps and safety glasses.
- Water resistant
IP66–Protected against seas or powerful jets of water.
- Dust tight
IP66–Complete protection against the ingress of micro particles.
- Powerful audio
Integrated speaker and 3.5mm audio jack for use with hearing protection.
- Shock Resistant
Resistant to 2 meter drops onto concrete from any angle.
- Built rugged
Fully operational from -20° C to +50° C ML-STD-810G.
Learn more in our free Lifesciences whitepaper for Realwear HMT-1.