Safer. Faster. Smarter.
The RealWear® HMT-1 provides the foundation for Connected Worker programs. Use it in wet, dusty, hot, dangerous and loud industrial environments. A fully rugged head-mounted device, it optionally snaps into safety helmets or attaches to bump caps and can be used with safety glasses or corrective eyewear.
The high-resolution micro display fits just below your line of sight and views like a 7” tablet. It’s an industrial dashboard: there when you need it and out of your way when you don’t.
The HMT-1 works with powerful software applications from our solution partners in four core categories, each optimized for completely hands-free voice control. That means no scrolling, swiping,or tapping - just simple voice commands. Use it for remote mentor video calling, document navigation, guided workflow, mobile forms and industrial IoT data visualization.
Job Task Use Cases
- Vehicle/bucket truck safety inspection
- Installations that deviate from the plan
- Sub contractor progress status checks
- Quality assurance inspections
- Damaged equipment inspection
- Site inspection & walkthrough
- Emergency technical support
- Troubleshooting product failures
- Adhering to company safety standards
- Multi-party video issue resolution
- Instruct, mentor & develop new engineers
- Root cause digital evidence collection
- Digital maintenance record creation
- Non-standard modifications
- Fiber repair step-by step guidance
- Digitally document manager reviews
- Equipment cleaning documentation
- Primary & backup generator testing
- Digitally document maintenance
- 100% Hands free
Voice based operating system with local speech recognition in loud areas.
- Unmatched noise cancellation
Four digital microphones and advanced algorithms.
- Outdoor display
Appears size of 7” tablet, viewable in bright sunlight.
- Full shift internal battery
Field swappable for continuous use.
- PPE compatible
Designed to work with standard hard helmets, bump caps and safety glasses.
- Water resistant
IP66–Protected against seas or powerful jets of water.
- Dust tight
IP66–Complete protection against the ingress of micro particles.
- Powerful audio
Integrated speaker and 3.5mm audio jack for use with hearing protection.
- Shock Resistant
Resistant to 2 meter drops onto concrete from any angle.
- Built rugged
Fully operational from -20° C to +50° C ML-STD-810G.
Learn more in our free Lifesciences whitepaper for Realwear HMT-1.
Just last week I used the headset on a teams call with a CNC bar feed machine supplier due to an issue we had with the machine. It enabled us to diagnose the issue with the machine within 30mins and then also order spare parts and understand how we could run the machine with the problem. This saved the requirement for an engineer service visit which costs between £800-£1000 per service visit - IMI Thompson Valves