Xplore Rugged 2-in-1 Laptop Tablet XBOOK L10
The Xplore XBOOK L10 2-in-1 is a highly versatile rugged tablet designed to be the perfect laptop replacement.
With a fully-functional removable keyboard, it can easily be used on the back of a truck bed or at your office desk for long-form data entry. Need a vehicle-mountable computer? The XBOOK L10 2-in-1 will easily tolerate the shocks, vibrations, and extreme temperature changes encountered in warehouses, manufacturing plants, aircraft hangars, or cold storage facilities.
Supervisors and other mobile professionals who split their time between the office and the field or shop floor will appreciate the versatility of the XBOOK L10 2-in-1 rugged tablet, and the simplicity of using just one mobile computer to manage their data and tasks no matter how many different places they work in one day.
- Connect the Companion Keyboard and unlock the built-in KickStrap to transform this 2-in-1 rugged tablet into a laptop or desktop configuration to complete more data-intensive tasks
- Disconnect the lightweight Companion Keyboard when you need a tablet for computing while standing or walking
- Place the XBOOK L10 into the mounted vehicle dock for safe and secure use in lift trucks, patrol cars, or anything with wheels
- Custom-equip each worker’s XBOOK 2-in-1 rugged mobile computer with the exact 8th generation Intel® Core™-Series or Pentium® processor, I/O, display, and pen input options required to be productive in the harshest indoor and outdoor work environments
- Choose an extended-life, hot-swappable battery for over 24-hours of uninterrupted productivity
- Select the right accessories for everyday use, including docks, batteries, and chargers – all of which can be shared with colleagues who use Xplore XBOOK L10, XPAD L10, or XSLATE L10 rugged tablet models
IT will like how easy it is to configure, deploy, secure, and manage a single platform for each mobile worker when you choose the Xplore XBOOK L10 rugged 2-in-1 laptop / tablet.
- Removable SSDs, TPM 2.0, Smart Card / CAC options, and an integrated fingerprint reader provide enterprise-grade security protection for your device and data. Kensington Lock protects against theft
- Multiple I/O options allow for easy connection with critical business technologies, including optional HDMI-In and True Serial ports, and standard USB 3.0, USB-C, and RJ45 ports
The proven reliability of Xplore’s rugged-to-the-core tablet engineering will give you more value for your investment:
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof rating
- C1D2 certified for safe use in Hazardous Locations*
- MIL-STD-810G rated for 6 ft drops, as well as constant exposure to high humidity, vibration, extreme operating temperatures (-4 F to 140 F / -20 C to 60 C), and more