TSL 1166 Bluetooth Rugged UHF RFID Reader
The TSL 1166 Bluetooth Rugged UHF RFID Reader provides high performance UHF RFID reading/writing with all host devices. The TSL 1166 is both water-resistant and dust-proof to IP67, and can withstand multiple drops of two meters to concrete. Equipped with a high capacity battery, the TSL 1166 enables non-stop operation over the full working day.
TSL’s new 1166 Bluetooth® Rugged UHF RFID reader provides high performance UHF RFID reading in a tough and rugged form factor. The reader is highly resistant to water, dust and mechanical trauma. A high capacity battery enables non-stop operation of the reader over the full working day. Designed to read and write to EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO18000-6C) tags, the 1166 can also be configured with class leading high performance 2D data scanning to bring unparalleled data collection capabilities to any host it is connected to.
Use existing Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled 1 host devices including Enterprise Handhelds, Consumer Phones, Touchscreen MP3 players, Tablets and PC’s – the 1166 will bring high performance RFID and 2D scanning to all these devices running a wide range of Operating Systems. Extensive software support is available for a wide range of platforms including code samples, demonstration applications and source code.
- High performance UHF RFID reading / writing with all host devices.
- Highly resistant to water, dust, and mechanical trauma.
- A range of optional barcode engines can be specified to provide 2D data capture at distances of up to 15m.
- Store millions of tags and barcodes with date and time stamping.
- A high capacity battery enables non-stop operation of the reader over the full working day.
- Works with all software that has been developed for TSL Bluetooth® UHF RFID Readers.
- Operates with Android, iOS (pending), Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, and Windows Phone.
The 1166 Rugged Bluetooth® UHF RFID reader incorporates TSL’s unique ASCII protocol for faster and easier application development. This sophisticated parameterised ASCII protocol provides the developer a powerful set of commands that carry out multiple actions locally within the reader. This approach enables multiple tag operations executed using simple pre-configured ASCII commands which not only speeds integration of the reader into applications but also abstracts the developer from some of the complexities of the underlying Native API and ultimately results in un-paralleled levels of performance.
Max Read Distance:
Up to 6 m (19.7 ft)
2D Imager (optional)
Removable, rechargeable lithium ion battery pack (11.25V, 2950mAh, 33.2Wh)
0.80 kg (1.76 lbs) - including battery