TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader
This 1128 Bluetooth RFID Reader uses your mobile device to read UHF RFID Tags. It is available for Windows Phone, Android and IOS. The 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader is compatible with Bluetooth® enabled host devices including enterprise handhelds, consumer phones, touchscreen MP3 players, tablets and PCs.
The TSL 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader is designed to read and write to EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO18000-6C) UHF transponders and communicate with a variety of host devices via Bluetooth® wireless technology. With its Impinj R2000 core and range of interchangeable high performance antennas, the 1128 performs like no other reader, giving the user the highest levels of performance and flexibility currently available in the market today. A range of customizable holders are available by request. The 1128 can also be configured with class leading high performance 2D data scanning. The Motorola SE4500 engine incorporates fast-pulse illumination and fast sensor shutter speeds, delivering outstanding motion tolerance and class leading 1D and 2D data capture.
- Simple pre-configured ASCII 2.0 commands.
- Highest levels of flexibility currently available on today's market.
- UHF RFID and 2D barcode data capture in one integrated Bluetooth® device.
- Operates with wide variety of Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled host devices including touchscreen MP3 players, phones, tablets, Enterprise Handhelds and PC’s
- Operates with Android, iOS, Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, and Windows Phone.
- Removable high capacity Micro SD data card and real time clock for extended batch data collection independent of host connection.
- Unique interchangeable high performance antennas including optional 2D scanning and trigger handle with a range of device specific mounts for holding phones and MP3 players.
- Integrated Motorola SE4500 imaging engine provides class leading barcode scan performance via its unique patent pending fast pulse illumination which delivers outstanding motion tolerance and class leading 1D and 2D data capture.
Max Read Distance:
Up to 7 m (23 ft)
2D Imager (Optional)
Removable, rechargeable 4.2 volt lithium polymer 2400 mAh battery, 8.9 watts hrs
0.38 kg (0.83 lbs)