Adds dual UHF and LF RFID capability to CN70 and CN70e mobile computers without compromising any computer features, including all wireless network options.
Easily add dual LF and UHF RFID capability to your Honeywell CN70 and CN70e mobile computers. This snap-on module is suitable for short-range RFID applications where WWAN connectivity is required, including mobile, field-based asset tracking and maintenance verification solutions in oil and gas, heavy industrial and more.
For your asset tracking and maintenance verification applications, either inside the four walls or in the field, the IP2L snap-on reader enables short-range LF or UHF RFID reading without compromising the full feature set of CN70 and CN70e mobile computers. That feature set includes:
- Advanced barcode scanning
- GPS location association
- Communication via multiple network radios, including the latest wireless WAN (cellular) technologies
The IP2L Snap-on LF/UHF RFID Reader is ready for rough, demanding field environments, thanks to its durable IP54 environmental rating and optional UL Class I, Division 2 non-incendive configuration.
Additional features and benefits include:
- UHF RFID protocol support (EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2, 902-928 MHz)
- LF RFID protocol support (TI TIRIS, 134.2 kHz)
- Supports traditional LF and UHF applications and mixed environments of both tag types
- Pass-through connection enables docks and chargers without removing the reader module
With support for Wi-Fi and wireless WAN connectivity through the CN70 or CN70e mobile computer, the IP2L reader supports a data connection nearly anywhere. It also enables GPS location association for real-time asset, source and service tracking.
The IP2L is part of our comprehensive line of mobile RFID readers. For long-range applications, choose the IP30 handheld RFID reader. And for medium to long-range applications that do not require WWAN, the 70 Series RFID is the ideal family of fully integrated, RFID-enabled mobile computers.