HMT-1Z1 Intrinsically Safe Hands Free Wearable Computer
The RealWear® HMT-1Z1 is an intrinsically safe ATEX Zone 1 and CSA C1/D1 certified fully rugged head-mounted device. Use it in wet, dusty, hot, dangerous environments. It optionally snaps into safety helmets and can be used with safety glasses or corrective eyewear.
Fully rugged performance
The high-resolution micro display fits just below your line of sight and views like a 7” tablet. It’s an industrial dashboard: there when you need it and out of your way when you don’t.
The HMT-1Z1 works with powerful software applications from our solution partners in four core categories,each optimized for completely hands-free voice control. That means no scrolling, swiping, or tapping - just simple voice commands. Use it for remote mentor video calling, document navigation, digital workflow, mobile forms and industrial loT data visualization.
HMT-1Z1 Industry Specific Use:
- Oil & Gas
Fully Rugged Performance:
- Water Resistant
IP66 – Protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water.
- Dust Tight
IP66 – Complete protection against the ingress of micro particles.
- Drop Proof
Resistant to 2-meter drops onto concrete from any angle.
- Built Rugged
Fully operational from -20° C to +50° C, MIL-STD-810G.
- Full Shift Internal Battery
Intrinsically safe and fixed 3400mAh.
Key Benefits of Hands Free Solutions:
- Eliminate downtime by up to 75%
Your first-time fixes on heavy equipment can be reduced by up to 75% through collaboration.
- Reduce travel footprint
Let a single remote expert assist multiple machines and facilities at once, without costly travel.
- Improve safety and productivity
Access to information in context without distraction workers maintain situational awareness.
Job Task Use Cases
- Vehicle/bucket truck safety inspection
- Installations that deviate from the plan
- Sub contractor progress status checks
- Quality assurance inspections
- Damaged equipment inspection
- Site inspection & walkthrough
- Emergency technical support
- Troubleshooting product failures
- Adhering to company safety standards
- Multi-party video issue resolution
- Instruct, mentor & develop new engineers
- Root cause digital evidence collection
- Digital maintenance record creation
- Non-standard modifications
- Fiber repair step-by step guidance
- Digitally document manager reviews
- Equipment cleaning documentation
- Primary & backup generator testing
- Digitally document maintenance
Learn more in our free Lifesciences whitepaper for Realwear HMT-1.