With 100 % barcode verification guaranteed, the new linear pack applicator ensures complete peace of mind for production management.
Labelling at 80 packs a minute, the Nexus 20 Linear applicator, prints and applies labels to the side of shrink wrap packs and cases, verifying and grading every barcode for quality, only applying good labels in the process.
Compliant with GS1 standards, the precise and secure application uses Cobalt Sentinel onboard, an award-winning innovation that can verify barcode quality on print and validate the data is correct on case, pack or pallet post application.
- High-speed non-contact side application >80 products per minute
- Cobalt Sentinel Onboard barcode verification & validation
- Print manager on board
- Integrated colour touch screen control
- Optional pallet receipting
- Industry leading 3-year warranty
- Meets and exceeds most requirements. No contact protects product and Nexus
- 100% barcode quality inspection on print. See degradation ahead of failure for informed production decisions. Validate post application for presence and correctness. Never apply a poor label. 100% peace of mind
- Wheel in stand-alone solution. Label designs and database on board negates need for external PC’s/HMI’s
- 100% validated SSCC labels are applied and in sequence
- Simplified control for operators
- Resilient by design, low maintenance costs. Fixed price service packs available