M-Class Mark II
Great value and performance combine with rugged construction for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. Easy to upgrade, too.
I-Class Mark II mid-range industrial barcode printers have the speed and rugged durability you need for high-productivity applications in shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling and asset tracking.
With a legendary reputation in the industry as a high-quality printer, I-Class Mark II printers are competitively priced, reliable and easy to integrate.
I-Class Mark II printers are loaded with many standard features, including a fast processor, large memory, and a wide selection of communication ports. Plus, the IntelliSEAQ™ print head features a durable coating, better abrasion resistance, and longer life.
I-Class Mark II printers are versatile, too. Use them in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support and options.
Specifications at a glance:
- Printhead: Direct thermal; optional thermal transfer
- Media roll width: 25.4 mm to 118.1 mm (1.0 in to 4.7 in)
- Maximum print width: 105.7 mm (4.16 in)
- Print speed:
- I-4212e: 304 mms (12 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi)
- I-4310: 254 mms (10 ips), 12 mmps (300 dpi)
- I-4606: 152 mms (6 ips), 24 mmps (600 dpi)
- Ethernet-wired LAN 10/100, W-LAN with WPA2 security protocol, 2 USB Host Ports and SDIO, GPIO interface card