Best-in-class healthcare organizations looking to improve positive patient ID and meds admin workflows have a longstanding preference for Xenon™ healthcare scanners. The next-generation Enhanced Xenon™ healthcare scanners now offer features specifically requested by clinicians to further improve patient comfort and common clinician workflows.
Building on the success of previous Xenon healthcare scanners, the next-generation Enhanced Xenon healthcare scanners add features specifically requested by clinicians to further improve patient comfort and common clinician workflows, including:
- Sixth-generation Honeywell Adaptus™ area-imaging technology delivers incredibly responsive reading of virtually all 1D, PDF, and 2D barcodes – even challenging high-density, low contrast, translucent or damaged codes.
- ColorFusion™ Technology adds color imaging, allowing the scanner to read color barcodes that are becoming more prevalent in healthcare environments.
- To enhance patient comfort while maintaining clinician productivity:
- Quickly toggle into Patient Do-Not-Disturb mode. Audible feedback is disabled and replaced by additional visual display options that provide you with positive status indication.
- Activate the unique Scan Lamp mode with the touch of a button. With the scanner mounted above a workstation on wheels, the Scan Lamp lets you read labels, verify medication and enter data – all without having to turn on the room light and disturb resting patients.