Small enough to stow in a smock pocket, the SF61B healthcare 2D pocket scanner travels with you. Access it quickly or keep it securely tucked away when you need unencumbered use of both hands. Despite its small size, the SF61B scanner offers performance typical of full-size scanners, but in a unique, disinfectant-ready enclosure.
Automated data capture is fundamental to ensuring patient safety in healthcare workflows. And it’s driving an increased demand for barcode scanners that can move with the clinician. To address this challenge and make it easier to collect data at the point of care, Honeywell developed the SF61B healthcare pocket scanner.
Small enough to stow in a pocket, the SF61B scanner is engineered for all-day wireless performance. Its high-performance imager makes it easy to scan all 1D and 2D codes – regardless of angle or orientation. And the scanner’s rugged design, backed by a standard three-year warranty, decreases total operating costs over the life of the device.
- Easily integrates with existing healthcare information management systems and – with the simple scan of a barcode – easily pairs with iOS, Android and Windows Mobile smartphones and tablets.
- Laser-free design provides high performance scanning without the risk of eye injury.
- Powerful white illumination field can double as a makeshift flashlight.
- Integrated Bluetooth Class 1 radio enables wireless communication at ranges up to 100 m (325 ft) from the host.
- Field-replaceable battery handles up to 25,000 scans on a single charge.
The SF61B pocket scanner is ideal for today’s busy healthcare environment, where complete freedom of movement is essential and the ability to scan should always be within arm’s reach.