Smart-Ex® 02 - Intrinsically safe smartphone for Zone 1/21 & Division 1
The Smart-Ex® 02 DZ1 is the successor of the world's first intrinsically safe smartphone for Zone 1/21 and DIV 1 areas. In addition, it meets all important global hazardous location and regulatory certifications.
The rugged smartphone has a large, high-resolution display, powerful features, and optimized accessories. Its extended temperature range makes it suitable for even the harshest environments.Designed to support 21 LTE frequency bands, the Smart-Ex® 02 has no SIM lock and can be connected to different networks worldwide. An Android™ operating system enables the intrinsically safe device to work safely, quickly, and efficiently.
The ergonomic design and intuitive user interface enhance the user experience, and optimized accessories and peripherals ensure total compatibility with current and future ecom products. With the most powerful replaceable battery on market (4400 mAh), longer shifts and 24-hour work coverage are possible.
The Smart-Ex® 02 also sets new standards when it comes to security. Regular security updates prevent unauthorized access to confidential personal and company data.
- Replaceable SIM
- Global certificates - a common hardware platform
- Android 9 operating system
- Wireless connections such as WWAN, 4G LTE, WLAN, etc.
- Android Enterprise Recommended verified device
- NFC technology for wireless applications
- Service contract
- Special buttons for lone worker protection (LWP) applications
- Programmable hardware buttons
- Latest available Android version for this device