VisionID’s privacy statement details how we collect, use, transfer, and disclose data including Personally Identifiable Information obtained through the VisionID website and via other methods. It also gives details on your choices regarding the use, access and correction of your personal information. By using the website or submitting any Personal Information to VisionID, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement.
How Does VisionID Collect Information?
- Website - We may collect Personal Information through the website when you perform certain activities such as; download content, subscribe to our mailing list, contact us either through live chat or our contact form.
- Offline – We may collect Personal Information from you offline in any the following instances; during phone calls with employees, direct emails to employees or when you attend one of our events.
- Other technology – We also use systems to track IP addresses of visitors to our website. An IP address is a unique number assigned to each device connected to a computer network. By tracking IP addresses, it allows us to perform traffic analysis of our visitors and identify and website problems, the information collected contains; time visit, length of visit, pages viewed and IP location.
What Information Does VisionID Collect?
- Personal Information – Personal Information refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, this can include, name, job title, place of employment, phone number and email.
- Other Information – this relates to information we collect on our visitors but does not reveal their specific identity. This information can include; browser usage, geographic locations, device information and demographic information. This type of information can be collected through sources such as our website analytics and cookies.
- IP Address – We use IP addresses, log files and other technology to identify website problems and usage.
How Does VisionID Use Information?
VisionID uses and processes Personal Information for four main purposes, which are outlined below:
- to process transactions for the sale and support of VisionID products and/or services,
- to operate VisionID’s business, and to provide and support the products and services VisionID offers,
- to send you marketing communications, including promotional communications.
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, improving or modifying our website, identifying usage trends and, evaluating the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Retention Of Data
VisionID will keep your data, which may include Personal Information, for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with products or services, to conduct legitimate business interests, and where otherwise required or permitted by law.
Access To Your Personal Information
If you wish to access or update the Personal Information submitted through our website or other means, or to make any inquiries (including requests of cancellation or deletion) about the collection or processing of such information, please contact us as described below in the section labelled "Contact". VisionID provides individuals with access to their Personal Information where required by applicable data protection and privacy laws. Individuals will be required to sufficiently verify their identity.
Pursuant to applicable regulations, VisionID maintains reasonable technical and administrative procedures to protect data including Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, but VisionID cannot ensure or warrant the security of any data against any possible loss or unauthorized access.
Links To Other Websites
In some areas, the VisionID website includes links to other web sites. Note that we do not review the privacy practices of those sites or guarantee the privacy of information you enter outside of www.visionid.ie.
VisionID welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , or postal, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
VisionID LtdUnit 4C, Gurtnafleur Business Park,
Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, IRELAND
For full copy of VisionID Prv please email: