Zebra Technologies Launch New TC52-HC Touch Computer
Zebra Technologies has launched the new TC52-HC Touch Computer designed specifically for Health Care.
The TC52-HC Android Touch Computer builds on the highly successful TC51-HC, adding a new platform and new capabilities to deliver the ultimate in touch computing for today’s healthcare workers. You get the simplicity of Android with all the mobile computing, clinical collaboration and data capture features your staff needs to provide every patient with the highest quality care.
Why choose the TC52-HC
- Durability and medical-grade standards for all-day, every day clinical use.
- Best-in-class power, battery life and manageability.
- Enterprise-class scanning and data capture to boost productivity.
- Video streaming for collaboration and remote consultation.
- Dependably superior wireless connections to support mission-critical apps.
- Secure text messaging through optional Workforce Connect PTT Pro.
Benefits of the TC52-HC
- Enhances the quality and accuracy of patient care
- Increase staff productivity and collaboration
- Increase operational efficiency
While the TC52-HC looks like a smartphone, it is engineered for all-day, everyday clinical use. The housing has the fewest crevices and seams, minimizing places where germs can hide. Advanced medical grade plastics provide superior toughness, with disinfectant-ready housing that can withstand frequent cleanings and 24/7 usage. And the TC52-HC provides the durability you need with IP65 sealing, a 4 ft./1.2 m drop specification, and Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel.
Find out more about the TC52-HC.