Zebra Technologies has launched the new MC9300 Handheld Mobile Computer
Zebra Technologies has launched the new MC9300 Handheld Mobile Computer that offers the latest in latest Android OS (Oreo) and has the new Zebra Mobility DNA to allow customers to get more from their mobile device investment.
The rugged design of the MC9300 enables this device to withstand harsh environments which include demanding cold storage and hazardous environments
What do customers get with the MC9300 Handheld Mobile Computer?
- They get the simplicity of an Android operating system.
- The ultimate in processing power and Memory.
- An option of both keypad and touch options with a larger touch display.
- The ability to capture the most challenging direct part marks and barcodes.
- Twice the battery run time of its predecessor the MC9200.
- Runs Terminal Emulation (TE) applications making the switch to windows to Android with ease without any backend modifications or users training required.
- A guaranteed security guard for Android with LifeGuard for Android, customers get the security updates they need to keep Zebra devices secure.
The main industries and applications that the MC9300 Handheld Mobile Computer would be used for are:
- Manufacturing industry – can be used in the supply chain line for the inventory management and tracking of parts on the production line.
- Logistics/warehousing industry – can be using in facilitating in returns processing, cross dock operations and receiving/ put-away of inventory.
- Cold Chain applications – used by staff that would need to operate in cold storages the MC9300 can withstand cold temperatures enabling staff to perform tasks such as inventory management and quality control
- Retail back of store applications – such as the back of store order fulfillment and price audit/ changes.
Find out more about the MC9300 Handheld Mobile Computer here.