NEXUS 20 Dual Action Case Printer Applicator with Integral Conveyor
The Nexus 20 from Cobalt Systems is a flexible dual labelling system that can positively impact your manufacturing processes, allowing for operations to run more smoothly and productively.
Why compromise barcode integrity for the purpose of wraparound labelling? This device prints and applies 2 labels to 2 adjacent sides of a case removing the need for wraparound labels. Labels are printed and dispensed wide-edge leading and therefore barcodes are printed in the correct orientation following best practice guidelines.
This unique real-time print and apply application delivers the functionality the market has been asking for as it allows selectable real-time print and apply of labels to the front, side or front and side of corrugated cardboard cases.
Labels are applied with identical or different label content. Database driven auto configuration is available for quick changeover, removing the responsibility from operators. This is a solution that provides manufacturers with both flexibility and complete peace of mind.
The application does not require conveyor synchronisation delivering a low cost of ownership and high ROI, complemented by an industry best 3-year warranty.
- Negates need for corner wrap labelling to obtain an image on 2 adjacent sides.
- Control the label configuration to customer’s needs.
- Quick change over. Automatic change available which can switch between same label 2 sides or different label on 2 sides.
- Facilitates quick change over and removes risk of error.
- Resilient by design, low maintenance costs. Fixed price service packs available.
- Front, Side or Front & Side application
- Application switch via HMI or optional recipe
- Driven system
- Real time print and apply
- Industry leading 3 year warranty
To find out more about the Nexus 20 Dual Action Case Printer Applicator please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.