National Key Account Manager
Location: Dublin or Clonmel
We are now looking for a dynamic individual with relevant experience to join our high calibre Sales Team. This is a demanding role which is suited to highly motivated and professional Key Account/Business Development Executives who feel they have the Essential Requirements set out below.
Headquartered in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, VisionID is fast becoming Ireland’s leader in Managed Mobility Services and Data Capture. Founded in 2000, our portfolio encompasses Enterprise Mobility, Barcode Scan & Print, RFID, and IoT solutions enhanced by customised Software Applications and Professional Services which are tailored to optimise the Client’s specific business needs: increasing operational efficiency and productivity, and providing visibility of critical business assets and information.
Our Clients include some of the world’s leading Blue Chip companies in the Pharmaceutical, IT and Logistics sectors, which are a testament to the level of quality and Client Care we provide on a daily basis.
Excellent initial and ongoing training and development opportunities will be provided to successful candidates, along with a very competitive salary (excellent Basic and very achievable OTE) as well as the potential to progress within this successful and ambitious business.
- Maintaining the very highest professional standards that have become synonymous with VisionID in the marketplace today,
- Building genuine and mutually beneficial relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors,
- Developing and executing highly effective Business Development activities,
- Meeting sales targets and exceeding your clients’ expectations,
- Identifying opportunities to continuously add value to your clients’ business aspirations,
- Working closely with our Professional Services team to win business profitably and effectively,
- Liaising with all other functions within the business to ensure maximum overall effectiveness and professionalism at all times.
- At least 5+ years experience working in a professional Sales/Business Development role,
- A full and clean driving licence (please advise of any penalty points)
- Highly focused and internally driven to succeed in this demanding role,
- Emotionally intelligent and mature,
- Top class communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills,
- High degree of computer literacy (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.),
- Strong attention to detail,
- The highest commitment to professionalism and integrity,
- Dynamic and creative thinker with the aptitude to speedily translate ideas into action,
- Capacity to work independently and proactively,
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills,
- Technical acumen would be an advantage
- Previous experience in Managed Services desirable but not essential
If you feel you will meet the demands of a rigorous and demanding Selection process, please send your detailed CV and Cover Letter which clearly demonstrates how you meet our Essential Requirements, including clear examples of all relevant results/successes to date and the names of at least three references (who will not be contacted without prior agreement) to email@example.comApply
What our clients have to say
“VisionID helped us significantly improve our warehouse operations by enabling us to capture data and feed it into our ERP in real-time. After a consultation and Wireless Site Survey, VisionID implemented a secure wireless network for real-time data capture using Extreme Wireless infrastructure and Zebra MC9200 mobile computers. We now have improved inventory control and increased productivity within our warehouse.” – Stella Glavin, IT Manager
Nelipak Healthcare Packaging
“We trust VisionID for all of our printing and scanning needs. VisionID supply us with the best in class scanning and vision systems from Cognex, these systems are used to ensure product traceability throughout the plant, and really are an invaluable asset when it comes to production. The support offered by VisionID’s professional service team is second to none, they offer us both remote and onsite maintenance for all of the technology that they deploy” David Lally, Buyer-Engineering, Boston Scientific Galway.
Boston Scientific Galway
“What a truly amazing Easter Egg collection and delivery for St Johns ward Crumlin. Today the Easter bunny dropped into St John's ward to bring Easter eggs and smiles to the children of both inpatients and the day ward. The number of donations this year was amazing truly amazing and we couldn't have done it with our amazing drop off from VisionID thanks so much everyone from the bottom of our hearts”. - Elizabeth Furlong